Suffice it to say, 2020 didn’t go as expected. This set of 11 prayer beads evoked compassion, stability, and balance for staff members at a Quaker nonprofit.
Each set of prayer beads has 5 sets of 5 semiprecious gemstones, separated by small rosewood breath beads, with a semiprecious focal. The stones were chosen specifically for their spiritual correspondences:
- Bronzite: courtesy, unprejudiced discernment
- Red Jasper: vitality and grounded energy
- Cherry Creek Jasper: balance, relaxation, grounding
- Copper Ore: energetic magnification
- Pyrite: shielding and protection
- Sodalite: clear communication
- Black Tourmaline: protection
The prayer beads were meticulously knotted here in Western North Carolina on waxed linen thread with rosewood breath beads.